Nadiya's no-yeast fruity Soda Bread recipe with homemade butter – BBC
Subscribe and 🔔 to OFFICIAL BBC YouTube 👉 https://bit.ly/2IXqEIn
Stream original BBC programmes FIRST on BBC iPlayer 👉 https://bbc.in/2J18jYJ
Think you haven’t got time to bake – think again! Nadiya’s mouthwatering bakes can be rustled up in no time at all.
Nadiya Hussain comes to the rescue with her time-saving kitchen tips, to make sure that everyone has more time to spend doing the things they love, with the people they love.
Nadiya teaches us how to bake an effortless fruity soda bread with a zippy homemade butter which slashes traditional baking time in half, freeing up precious time to do the things you love with the people you love.
Nadiya’s Time to Eat | Series 1 Episode 2 | BBC
#BBC #NadiyasTimetoEat #NadiyaHussain
All our TV channels and S4C are available to watch live through BBC iPlayer, although some programmes may not be available to stream online due to rights. If you would like to read more on what types of programmes are available to watch live, check the ‘Are all programmes that are broadcast available on BBC iPlayer?’ FAQ 👉 https://bbc.in/2m8ks6v. #BBCFood
Other videos from the same youtuber (follow him if you like it):
- Crispy Bread Chilly Recipe | Chinese Starter Recipe | Tea Time Snack Recipe | Kanak's Kitchen
- Bread Pizza | Quick and Easy Bread Pizza | Kid's Snack Recipe
- Bread Pudding | Eggless Easy Dessert Recipe | Ruchi's Kitchen
- BASIC WHITE BREAD RECIPE WITH INSTANT YEAST | GOOD FOR BEGINNERS
- How to Make Homemade Flour Tortillas | Tortilla Recipe | Allrecipes.com
Last update 2020-12-01. Price and product availability may change.