How to Make English Muffins | Bread Recipes | Allrecipes.com
Get the recipe for Homemade English Muffins at http://allrecipes.com/recipe/6947/english-muffins/
Been wanting to know the secret to homemade English muffins? Well, a quick basic dough is formed, kneaded and left to rise. Then, it’s rolled out and cut into rounds. The secret is in how to cook these. We use a flat griddle and cook both sides – giving these English muffins their signature look and taste!
Subscribe to Allrecipes @ http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=allrecipes
Allrecipes Magazine is now available!
U.S. subscribers, subscribe here: http://armagazine.com/subscribenow
Canadian subscribers, subscribe here: http://themeredithstore.ca/p-282-allrecipes-subscription.aspx
Other videos from the same youtuber (follow him if you like it):
- How to Make Challah | Bread Recipes | Allrecipes.com
- How to Make Homemade Flour Tortillas | Tortilla Recipe | Allrecipes.com
- How to Make Sourdough Starter | Bread Recipe | Allrecipes.com
- How to Make Roasted Garlic Bread | Bread Recipe | Allrecipes.com
- How to Make Homemade White Bread | Bread Recipe | Allrecipes.com
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.