Egg bread (Gyeran-ppang: 계란빵)
Let me introduce you to a popular Korean street snack gyeran-ppang (계란빵) or “egg bread” today. This is a sweet, steamy, hot and fluffy little loaf of bread with a whole egg inside. It’s sold by street vendors all over Korea.
Full recipe: http://www.maangchi.com/recipe/gyeran-ppang
Until recently, I had never had gyeran-ppang before. Many of my readers who had travelled to Korea requested it on my recipe request forum, so when I went to Korea last November, tasting gyeran-ppang was on my list of things to do, a kind of mission. I wanted to taste it so I could make a recipe video for it.
It was definitely delicious, and I could see why so many of my readers requested it!
More recipes in my cookbook: http://www.maangchi.com/recipe/real
- Kimchi Pork Buns (Kimchi-ppang: 김치빵)
- smooth & delicate steamed caramel bread custard pudding – no egg, no oven | कैरेमल ब्रेड पुडिंग
- ബ്രെഡ് ദോശ | Bred and Egg Snacks recipe in malayalam
- eggless bread omelette recipe | ब्रेड आमलेट बिना अंडा | vegetarian omelette | no egg omelette
- अंडा ब्रेड pakoda ll Egg bred recipe ll quick banne wali recipe ll hafiza cooking
- Egg Breader
- Egg Bread
- Egg Bread Pan
- Bread Toaster With Egg
- Egg Brush Baking
- Egg Bread Shape
- Egg Substitute For Baking
- Egg Baking
- No Bread Egg Sandwich
- Egg Mold Baking Pan
Last update 2021-08-02. Price and product availability may change.