Cheesy Maggi Bread Rolls/ Simple Snack/ Easy To Make Party Starter Recipe by Tarla Dalal
Cheesy Maggi Bread Rolls, a baked starter made using maggi and cheese which is loved by adults as well as kids.
Recipe Link : http://www.tarladalal.com/Cheesy-Maggi-Bread-Rolls-40540r
Subscribe : http://goo.gl/omhUio
Tarla Dalal App: http://www.tarladalal.com/free-recipe-app.aspx
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TarlaDalalsKitchen/featured
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/107883620848727803776
Cheesy Maggi Bread Rolls
A few merry twists make this bread roll quite different from the usual recipes! Watch how the much-loved combination of Maggi noodles, cheese and veggies makes its way into crispy bread rolls, resulting in a toothsome snack, which you will literally enjoy – to the core! Serve the Cheesy Maggi Bread Rolls hot and fresh with tomato ketchup.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes.
Cooking Time: 6 minutes.
Makes 13 rolls.
Baking Temperature: 180°C (360°F).
Baking Time: 20 minutes.
For the cheesy Maggi
½ cup grated processed cheese
1 packet (70 gms) Maggi noodles, broken into pieces
1 packet Maggi noodles masala
¼ cup chopped capsicum
1 tsp dry red chilli flakes
2 tbsp plain flour (maida)
13 bread slices
Melted butter for greasing
For the cheesy Maggi
1. Boil 1 cup of water in a deep non-stick pan, add the capsicum and Maggi noodles masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
2. Add the Maggi noodles, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 minutes or till all the water has been evaporated, while stirring occasionally.
3. Add the cheese and chilli flakes, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
4. Divide it into 13 equal portions and keep aside.
How to proceed
1. Combine the plain flour and 2 tbsp of water in a small bowl, mix well and keep aside.
2. Remove the crust from all the bread slices and roll each slice with help of a rolling pin.
3. Place one portion of the filling on one side of the bread slice and roll it up tightly.
4. Apply some plain-flour water mixture at the edges and press to seal the stuffing.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 12 more bread rolls.
6. Apple little melted butter evenly over all the bread rolls and bake them in a pre-heated oven at 180°C (360°F) for 15 minutes or till they turn crisp, turning them once after 10 minutes.
- Bread Upma/ Recipe Using Leftover Bread/ Quick and Easy Breakfast or Snack recipe by Tarla Dalal
- झटपट रबड़ी (Quick Rabri / Rabdi Recipe) by Tarla Dalal
- Potato Sandwich Recipe, Aloo Sandwich on a Tava, Indian Snack by Tarla Dalal
- Right Way to Activate the Dry Yeast by Tarla Dalal
- Bread Pakoda (Mumbai Roadside Snacks) by Tarla Dalal
- Cheesy Discs | Easy To Make Baked Bread Appetizer By Ruchi Bharani
- Bread Loaf, Basic Eggless White Bread Loaf by Tarla Dalal
- Vegetable Sandwich (Mumbai Roadside Recipes) by Tarla Dalal
- How to Make Sandwich Rolls – Easy French Rolls Recipe
- Cheesy Garlic Bread – Quick Party Appetizer Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
- Bread Pizza | Quick and Easy Bread Pizza | Kid's Snack Recipe
- Bread Pockets | Snack Recipe | Easy Bread Recipes
- Crispy Bread Chilly Recipe | Chinese Starter Recipe | Tea Time Snack Recipe | Kanak's Kitchen
- Bread Rasmalai Recipe-How to Make Bread Ras malai-Easy Rasmalai recipe-Easy and Quick Indian Dessert
- How To Make Whole Wheat Brown Bread | Whole Wheat Flour Bread Recipe | Whole Wheat Bread by Upasana
Last update 2021-03-04. Price and product availability may change.