Burger Buns Recipe | Best Eggless Hamburger Buns | Super Soft Bakery Style Breads
Burger buns, made simpler, using simple ingredients. These bakery style burger buns are uber soft, fluffy and moist with a little tint of sugar in it. Made using an ancient Japanese technique, this bread recipe is surely a must have in your stash!
Ladi Pav in Cooker: https://goo.gl/JihKtl
Brown Bread in Cooker: https://goo.gl/4K2Bnd
Subscribe to #seesomethingnew: http://goo.gl/Pw8vy7
Business Emails – [email protected]
Get Milk Powder on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2kSdOye
Instant Yeast on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2kSa1km
Weighing Scale on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2kSgAUg
Measuring cups on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2kSeW5a
Flour: 1 1/2 tbsp
Water: 6 tbsp
Maida (Plain Flour): 2cups + 5 tbsp
Milk powder: 3 tbsp
Sugar: 3 tbsp
Salt: ½ tsp
Instant dry yeast: 2 tsp
Water (approx.) ½ cup + 2 tbsp
Butter: cubed ¼ cup
Milk and butter for wash
• In a pan heating up, add 1 and 1/2 tbsp. of maida (plain flour) along with 6 tbsp. of water. Mix it up using a whisk. Cook it on a slow flame until the starches gelatinize or until the mix starts leaving the pan. If using a thermometer, cook it until 65 degrees centigrade.
• Transfer the flour mix from the pan to a bowl and cover it well with a cling wrap and keep it aside to cool.
• For the bread dough, take about 300 gm of plain flour (maida). Next add 5 gm of salt, 20 gm of milk powder and sugar about 35 gm. Mix everything together and keep it aside.
• For making the yeast mixture, add about ½ cup of lukewarm water in a vessel along with 5 gm of sugar. Mix the sugar until it dissolves in water. Next, add 2 tsp. of instant yeast and mix it really well with the water. Place it in a warm cosy place for about 10 minutes.
• After 10 minutes, add the risen yeast mixture to the dry flour mixture. Add the roux as well. Knead well using hands until it forms a pat.
• Next, take the dough in to clean platform and knead it for 2-3 minutes. Add water if needed in between but make sure the dough should be smooth and pliable.
• After which add the butter around 30 gm. Knead the fat really well into the dough for about 7-8 minutes.
• Once the dough it ready, place it in a bowl and cover with a cling wrap and let it rise for an hour.
• After 1 hour, knock down the risen dough and take it out from the bowl into a platform and sprinkle in some flour about ½ tsp. and knead it for about a minute.
• Now, divide the ready dough into 5 or 6 portions and smooth the dough using your hands. Shape it a little oval so that it rises a little higher. Place the dough balls into a baking tray and cover it with a damp muslin cloth and let it proof for another hour.
• Give a milk wash to the risen dough balls. Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top.
• Bake the buns for about 15 minutes at 200 degrees.
• Apply some melted butter to the baked burger buns and cover the burger buns with a damp cloth until they cool down.
Use your burger buns for burgers or just have it with some butter!
Website: http://www.cookingshooking.com | http://www.cookingshooking.in
- Hamburger Buns – How to Make Homemade Burger Buns
- Burger Bread Buns
- Supreme Garlic Bread – PIZZA HUT Style Recipe – CookingShooking
- Daves Killer Bread Burger Buns
- Vegetable Cutlet – Crispy Street Style Evening Snack Recipe – CookingShooking
- Bread Loaf, Basic Eggless White Bread Loaf by Tarla Dalal
- 2 Types of Pizza Sauce Recipe in Easy Indian Style – CookingShooking
- Bread Pudding | Eggless Easy Dessert Recipe | Ruchi's Kitchen
- Garlic Bread Recipe | Stuffed Garlic Bread | Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe | Recipe By Upasana
- How To Make Whole Wheat Brown Bread | Whole Wheat Flour Bread Recipe | Whole Wheat Bread by Upasana
- Wonder Bread Hamburger Buns
- Buns Bread Hamburger
- Bread Hamburger Buns
- Bread Machine Hamburger Buns
- Hawaiian Bread Hamburger Buns
Last update 2022-05-19. Price and product availability may change.