Bread Toast Recipes | Bread Recipes | Venutno Home Cooking
Bread Bulls Eye Toast
1. Take a few slices of bread and cut off the edges.
2. Now, using a round cutter, cut a circle in the center of the bread as shown.
3. Take a pan, and, keeping it on the stove, heat it by spreading some butter on the surface.
4. Now, place the cut slice of bread in the pan.
5. Crack open an egg and let the contents drop in the cut circle.
6. Sprinkle some salt, chilli and pepper powder over the bread and egg.
7. Let it toast for some time and then carefully flip it over to the other side.
8. Remove it after a few seconds, as you don’t want to overcook the egg.
9. Voila! Bull’s eye toast is ready to be served. Serve it with some sauce to your family and friends.
Caramelized Cinnamon Toast
Few slices of sweet bread
Cinnamon sugar (cinnamon powder + sugar)
Egg – 1
1. Break the egg, drop it into the milk and whisk it slightly and then pour it into a plate.
2. Take a bread slice and dip it in the egg wash.
3. In a pan, add some butter and toast the bread.
Once the french toast is ready, you will have to make the caramel.
4. Add some water and caramelized sugar and some butter in a pan.
5. Add the toasted bread.
(Get the toast coated with the caramelized sugar on both the sides)
6. Toast the bread once again.
7. Garnish it by adding some caramelized sugar on top.
Bread Besan Toast
Besan/Gram flour – 1 cup
Onions – 2 finely chopped
A few Coriander leaves finely chopped
Green chilli – 2 deseeded & finely chopped
Chilli powder – 1 Tsp.
Salt to taste
Oil for the toast
1. In a bowl add Besan flour, Onion, chopped Coriander leaves, chopped Green chilli, Chilli powder, and Salt. Mix well.
2. Now, add some water and mix it until it forms a batter that is of a pouring consistency.
3. Dip the bread in the besan batter and coat it well on both the sides.
4. In a pan, add some oil & toast the bread besan.
5. It’s a slow cook process. Add some more oil and toast it properly on both sides.
6. Your Bread Besan Toast is ready to be served. Serve hot with some spicy and tangy ketchup.
Visit our website – http://www.21frames.in/homecooking
Follow us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to us on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
- Bread Besan Toast | Bread Recipes
- 5 easy toast recipes for breakfast & evening snacks | 5 टोस्ट रेसिपी | quick toast recipes on tawa
- Bread Manchurian | Home Cooking
- Bread Pockets | Snack Recipe | Easy Bread Recipes
- Bread Burfi | Bread ki burfi | Home Cooking
- 6 easy tea time snacks recipes with leftover bread | indian snack recipes with bread | snack recipes
- Vegetable Sandwich (Mumbai Roadside Recipes) by Tarla Dalal
- Bread Chana Kababs Recipe | Crispy Vegetarian Snack | Tasty Indian Recipes | Kanak's Kitchen
- 10 Min Sandwich – Crunchy Onion Tomato Toast , CookingShooking Recipe
- Bread Recipes Taste Of Home
- Breaking Bread A Baker’s Journey Home In 75 Recipes
- Breaking Bread A Baker S Journey Home In 75 Recipes
- Paneer Sandwich | sandwich recipe
- Breaking Bread A Baker’s Journey Home In 75 Recipes By Martin Philip
- Misal Pav – Spicy Curry With Bread – Maharashtrian Street Food Snacks Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Last update 2022-08-23. Price and product availability may change.