Bread Pizza Pockets – Veg Pizza Pockets Recipe – Monsoon Recipe – Kids Snack Recipe – Bhumika
Learn how to make Bread Pizza Pockets at home with Chef Bhumika on Rajshri Food.
In this Monsoon instead of ordering pizza from your favorite local spot, we’re going to have ourselves a little pizza making bar so everyone can create their very own easy pizza pockets.
Bread Pizza Pockets is an Amazing Kids Snack Recipe when school is back in season.
Bread Pizza Pockets are popular snack recipes made with bread slices with Vegetables and cheese stuffing. Veg Pizza Pockets ideal snack for kids and adults, perfect for parties as starters or appetizers. Perfect Monsoon Recipe for Kids and Adults.
Watch our video to learn how to make Pizza Pockets at home, and don’t forget to share your feedback in the comments section below.
Do watch the video to know more about Pizza Pockets! Don’t forget to Like, Share, Comment, Subscribe and press the BELL ICON for instant updates
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://bit.ly/SubscribeToRajshriFood
Visit our Website for more Awesome Recipes
Download the Rajshri Food App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/RajshriFood_And
1 tsp Oil
1 Garlic Clove (chopped)
1 Green Chilli (chopped)
½ Onion (chopped)
½ Carrot (chopped)
1 tbsp Baby Corn
2 ½ tbsp Tomato Puree
½ Capsicum (chopped)
¼ cup Cheese (grated)
2 ½ tbsp. All-Purpose Flour
1 tbsp Water
1 Cube Cheese
Method: Let’s start with preparing the filling for which
Add Oil in the Pan, once the oil is heated add Garlic Clove (chopped), Green Chilli (chopped), Onion (chopped), Carrot (chopped), Baby Corn
Next, sauté the vegetables for 2 minutes then add Tomato Puree, Salt (as per the taste), Capsicum (chopped) mix them all together and add Cheese (grated) mix it again, now let it cool down.
Next, let’s make the Paste for which add All Purpose Flour to a bowl with Water mix it well then add Salt and set it aside.
Next, roll out for which cut out the crust first, then roll the bread (as shown in the video) now add the filling on the one side with Cube Cheese.
Next, close the bread using the Flour and water mixture to stick the two ends of the bread then pinch the end of the sides. Do the same with all the Bread slice.
Now, fry the Bread Pockets in the Hot Oil till they are golden brown and now your Bread Pizza Pockets is ready to serve.
Serve: 2 People
Host: Bhumika Bhurani
Director: Prajish Prabhakaran
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Bhushan Shivangekar, Shirin Shinde, Abhishek Deshmukh
Editor: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Neha Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood
- Quick & Easy Sandwich Recipe – Mayonnaise Cold Sandwich Recipe – Veg Mayo Sandwich – Bhumika
- Bread Pizza Recipe On Tawa | Healthiest Bread Pizza Ever | ब्रेड पिज़्ज़ा Recipe In Hindi | Nupur
- Bread Pizza Recipe | Quick and Easy Bread Pizza | Bread Pizza Recipe by kabitaskitchen
- Stuffed Bread Pakora Recipe | Bread Pakoda Recipe | Aloo Bread Pakora Recipe | Snack Recipe – Varun
- Bread Pockets | Snack Recipe | Easy Bread Recipes
- Bread Pockets Recipe | ब्रेड पॉकेट्स | Bread Roll | Bread Parcel | Kabitaskitchen
- Bread Tadka | Quick & Easy Bread Snacks | Leftover Bread Recipe | Kids Snacks | Masala Bread | Ruchi
- Bread Pizza | Quick and Easy Bread Pizza | Kid's Snack Recipe
- Bread Ball Recipe|| Easy Ifthar Bread Snack Recipe|| Bred Snack Recipe || Sweet Bread Snack Recipe
- Bread Pizza recipe in Tamil | Vegetable Pizza Recipe in Tamil | Bread pizza on tawa without oven
- 2 Types of Pizza Sauce Recipe in Easy Indian Style – CookingShooking
- Supreme Garlic Bread – PIZZA HUT Style Recipe – CookingShooking
- Bread Cutlet Recipe | ब्रेड कटलेट की विधि | Bread Potato Cutlet | Kids Snack Recipe | kabitaskitchen
- Vegetable Cutlet – Crispy Street Style Evening Snack Recipe – CookingShooking
- ब्रेड पकौड़ा – Bread Pakora Recipe In Hindi – Aloo Bread Pakoda – Quick & Easy Snack Recipe – Seema
Last update 2021-12-01. Price and product availability may change.