Bread Burfi | Bread ki burfi | Home Cooking
Brown Bread crumb – 2 cups
Milk – 1 1/2 cups
Grated Coconut – 1 cup
Sugar – 1 cup
Ghee – 3 Tbsp
Cardamom powder – 1/2 Tsp
Rose water – 3/4 Tsp
Few Cashew nuts [Buy: https://goo.gl/DVwCEB]
Buy Removable base Tray: https://goo.gl/W6q6MT
1. Blend the brown bread into crumbs.
2. In a mixing bowl add brown bread crumbs and milk.
3. Soak for 10 minutes.
4. Heat ghee in a pan. Add grated coconut and slightly toast it for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Add sugar and keep stirring in low flame. Let the sugar dissolves.
6. Now add soaked bread crumbs and cook till milk evaporated.
7. Add ghee and keep stirring well.
8. Then add cardamom powder, rose water and stir well.
9. Add cashew nuts, raisins and mix well.
10. Turn off the stove.
11. Grease the tray with little ghee and spread it evenly.
Note: Marking it the burfi, however, shape you want like square or diamond. Once it cool easier to cut.
12. Let it comes to room temperature and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
13. Remove from the tray and cut it.
14. Garnish it with badam and serve it.
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Other videos from the same youtuber (follow him if you like it):
- Bread Manchurian | Home Cooking
- Bread Toast Recipes | Bread Recipes | Venutno Home Cooking
- Makki Ki Roti Recipe-Makki de Roti-Punjabi Corn flour Bread-Indian Flat Bread Recipe
- bread rasmalai recipe | bread ki rasmalai with milkmaid | instant rasmalai
- bread halwa recipe | bread ka halwa recipe | bread sheera recipe
Last update 2020-12-02. Price and product availability may change.