झटपट रबड़ी (Quick Rabri / Rabdi Recipe) by Tarla Dalal
Quick Rabri, really creamy rabri in a jiffy.
Recipe link : http://www.tarladalal.com/Quick-Rabdi-%28-Fast-Foods-Made-Healthy-Recipe%29-4104r
Subscribe : http://goo.gl/omhUio
Tarla Dalal App: http://www.tarladalal.com/free-recipe-app.aspx
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TarlaDalalsKitchen/featured
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/107883620848727803776
Tarla Dalal Blogspot: http://tarladalal.blogspot.in/
Milk is thickened with fresh bread crumbs to give you an instant rabri. This is not the original recipes but one that’s used to make a really creamy rabrii in a jiffy.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Makes 4 servings
3 cups full-fat milk
2 fresh bread slices
1/2 cup condensed milk
1 tbsp sugar
For The Garnish
1/4 tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
1. Remove the crusts of the bread slices and discard. Grind the bread slices in a food processor to make fresh bread crumbs and keep aside.
2. Bring the milk to boil in a broad non-stick pan.
3. Add the fresh bread crumbs, sugar and condensed milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for approx. 8 to 10 minutes, while stirring continuously and scrapping the sides of the pan.
4. Allow it to cool completely and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
5. Serve chilled garnished with cardamom powder.
Other videos from the same youtuber (follow him if you like it):
- Bread Upma/ Recipe Using Leftover Bread/ Quick and Easy Breakfast or Snack recipe by Tarla Dalal
- Cheesy Maggi Bread Rolls/ Simple Snack/ Easy To Make Party Starter Recipe by Tarla Dalal
- Potato Sandwich Recipe, Aloo Sandwich on a Tava, Indian Snack by Tarla Dalal
- Bread Pakoda (Mumbai Roadside Snacks) by Tarla Dalal
- Vegetable Sandwich (Mumbai Roadside Recipes) by Tarla Dalal
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.